The following are a few Amateur Radio ways to contact me, they are all interconnected so pick you favorite and lets QSO!:
Cloud Node: KV4S-R Node#: 1003255
Local Node: KV4S-L Node#: 1003254
HamShack Hotline: 4225 or RFLink: 94014
Live Audio: https://l.kv4s.com/live
Online (not Bridged):
I link to Amateur Radio nets and reflectors throughout the day for listening enjoyment. They are local and statewide nets for the most part but can also include Skywarn information information depending on real time events. I do not usually leave the digital bridge connected except for the UAARC net.
- Treasure Coast Net (Florida) each Tuesday evening at 6:30pm CT.
- Yale ARC each Tuesday evening at 7pm CT.
- Alabama Friends Net each Wednesday evening at 8pm CT.
- The University of Alabama Amateur Radio Club Net each Thursday at 8pm CT.
- Amateur Radio Newline each Saturday at 7:30pm CT.
- Cullman County RACES Net each Sunday Night at 8:30pm CT.